Our Elder Law Attorneys Help You Protect What Matters Most In Your Life
Our Elder Law attorneys help to guide families and individuals through the complex issues facing the elderly at all levels of wealth. Elder Law issues often involve questions of real estate, income, estate, and gift taxation, as well as trust, estate, and Medicaid laws and regulations. Since most families and individuals find this maze of interrelated laws to be both daunting and confusing, we will assist you in successfully achieving your estate planning goals and in protecting yourself, your heirs, and your legacy.
In addition to assisting you with strategic use of wills, powers of attorney, living wills, revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts, our attorneys will provide you with assistance with issues involving nursing home selection, nursing home asset protection planning, Medicaid planning, the nursing home application process and the Medicaid application process.
Our Elder Law attorneys have decades of experience in dealing with the legal, practical and difficult questions and concerns facing clients who are considering the best way to pass assets to the next generation, protect themselves, protect a spouse, select the best nursing home and to protect his or her assets from the spending process associated with long term nursing care.
Because this is an ever changing area of practice our attorneys are dedicated to monitoring the frequent law changes relating to the Federal Estate Tax and Medicaid application process so that you can make the choices that are right for you and your family.
How Can Our Elder Law Attorneys Help You?
Our Elder Law attorneys will help clients to implement plans ranging from very simple to complex with advice and documents appropriate for their particular flat fee planning needs, including:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts, including Grantor Trusts and GRATS
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Dynasty trusts and asset protection planning through trusts
- Elder law planning
- Multi-Generation Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for disabled children or adults
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Living Wills
- Advanced medical directives
- Assistance in selecting nursing care facilities
- Assistance in application process for nursing care facility
- Review of Medicaid application
- Assistance in completing Medicaid application
- Attendance of Medicaid application hearings