What Farmers and Ranchers in South Dakota Need To Know About Estate Planning
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable resource for South Dakota's farmers and ranchers who want to understand the "ins and outs" of estate planning. In this compact volume, Scott Swier and Jake Fischer give readers answers to their most common estate planning questions.
This Book Will Teach You:
- What is your "Estate"?
- Do you really need an Estate Plan?
- What is a Last Will & Testament and what does it do for you?
- What is Jointly-Owned Property and Financial Accounts?
- What are Powers of Attorney and Living Wills?
- 11 Common Questions from South Dakota Farmers and Ranchers about Estate Planning
- 7 Common Questions from Farmers and Ranchers about Trusts in South Dakota
- 11 Common Questions from Farmers and Ranchers about Powers of Attorney and Living Wills in South Dakota
- And much more...
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.