What Farmers and Ranchers in South Dakota Need To Know About Estate Planning
Farming and ranching is more than a means of livelihood – it is about preserving a legacy and a unique way of life. In Estate Planning for Farmers and Ranchers in South Dakota, Scott Swier and Jake Fischer address the unique estate planning challenges faced by farm and ranch families.
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable resource for South Dakota's farmers and ranchers who want to understand the "ins and outs" of estate planning.
This Book Will Answer These Questions:
- What is your "Estate"?
- Do you really need an Estate Plan?
- What is a Last Will & Testament and what does it do for you?
- What is Jointly-Owned Property and Financial Accounts?
- What are Powers of Attorney and Living Wills?
- 11 Common Questions from South Dakota Farmers and Ranchers about Estate Planning
- 7 Common Questions from Farmers and Ranchers about Trusts in South Dakota
- 11 Common Questions from Farmers and Ranchers about Powers of Attorney and Living Wills in South Dakota
- And much more...
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.