What South Dakota's Farmers and Ranchers Need To Know About Estate Planning
Farming and ranching is more than just a livelihood – it's about preserving a legacy and a unique way of life. In Estate Planning for Farmers and Ranchers in South Dakota™, Swier Law Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group and Agricultural Law Practice Group address the unique estate planning challenges faced by farm and ranch families.
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable resource for South Dakota's farmers and ranchers who want to understand the "ins and outs" of estate planning.
This Book Will Answer These Questions:
- What is your "Estate"?
- Do you really need an Estate Plan?
- What is a Last Will & Testament and what does it do for you?
- What is Jointly-Owned Property and Financial Accounts?
- What are Powers of Attorney and Living Wills?
- 11 common questions about Estate Planning
- 7 common questions about Trusts
- 11 common questions about Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.