The 12 Essential Estate Planning Tips For Families With An Autistic Child™
Raising a child is challenging. However, for a family with a child diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, concerns about that child's future are magnified. Some autistic children will have a higher degree of independence, while others will need special care for a lifetime.
Planning for the future when you have an autistic child can be difficult. However, if you take a strategic approach, you can pave the way toward a successful life for your child.
In The 12 Essential Estate Planning Tips For Families With An Autistic Child™, Swier Law Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group addresses the unique estate planning challenges faced by families with an autistic child.
This Book Will Answer These Questions:
- Why is estate planning important for you and your autistic child?
- How do you protect your autistic child's eligibility for government benefits?
- What is a Special Needs Trust and why would you want one for your autistic child?
- Why should you create a Letter of Intent for your autistic child?
- Should you consider Advance Directives for your autistic child?
- And more...
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.