The 12 Essential Estate Planning Tips For Families With An Autistic Child™
Raising a child is challenging. However, for a family with a child diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, concerns about that child's future are magnified. Some autistic children will have a higher degree of independence, while others will need special care for a lifetime.
Planning for the future when you have an autistic child can be difficult. However, if you take a strategic approach, you can pave the way toward a successful life for your child.
In The 12 Essential Estate Planning Tips For Families With An Autistic Child™, Swier Law Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group addresses the unique estate planning challenges faced by families with an autistic child.
Authored by Scott Swier, the law firm's Founder, Managing Member, and father of an autistic child, the clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes The 12 Essential Estate Planning Tips For Families With An Autistic Child™ a valuable reference tool for anyone who seeks to understand these unique estate planning issues.
This Book Will Answer These Questions:
- Why is estate planning important for you and your autistic child?
- How do you protect your autistic child's eligibility for government benefits?
- What is a Special Needs Trust and why would you want one for your autistic child?
- Why should you create a Letter of Intent for your autistic child?
- Should you consider Advance Directives for your autistic child?
- And more...
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.