Your Guide to Understanding Estate Planning in South Dakota
It’s important to have an estate plan. You want to make sure the assets you’ve worked so hard to accumulate during your lifetime go to the people or organizations you care about. Estate planning can be a complex process, but you can make it easier with the support of capable, experienced professionals.
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable reference tool for anyone who seeks to understand estate planning in South Dakota. In this compact volume, Swier Law Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group gives readers answers to their most common estate planning questions.
This book will answer these questions:
- What is your "Estate"?
- Do you really need an Estate Plan?
- What is a Will and What Does it Do For You?
- What are Powers of Attorney and Living Wills?
- 11 Common Questions About Estate Planning in South Dakota
- What is a Trust?
- 7 Common Questions About Trusts in South Dakota
- 13 Tips to Organize Your Estate Plan
- And much more . . .
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.