Your Guide to Understanding Estate Planning in South Dakota
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable reference tool for anyone who seeks to understand estate planning in South Dakota. In this compact volume, Scott Swier gives readers answers to their most common estate planning questions.
This book will teach you:
- What is your "Estate"?
- Do you really need an Estate Plan?
- What is a Will and What Does it Do For You?
- What are Powers of Attorney and Living Wills?
- 11 Common Questions About Estate Planning in South Dakota
- What is a Trust?
- 7 Common Questions About Trusts in South Dakota
- 13 Tips to Organize Your Estate Plan
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.