On Wednesday, January 15, 2014, Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC and Security National Bank Wealth Management will hold a free educational seminar entitled "Estate Planning Basics." The seminar will begin at 11:30 a.m. and be held at the SDSU Extension Regional Center in Winner, South Dakota.
Topics will include:
- Why Do I Need An Estate Plan?
- What Can A Will Do For Me?
- Would A Revocable Living Trust Be Better?
- Checklist To Bring To Your Estate Planning Meeting.
- What Difference Legal Title To Your Property Makes.
- The Advantages of Various Business Structures.
Seating is limited. Reserve your seats today by calling Swier Law Firm at 605-842-3373 or registering on-line at www.SwierLaw.com.