Crypto-assets, including cryptocurrencies and noncurrency blockchain tokens, can hold significant family wealth and also present complex challenges to securing, transferring, protecting and gifting that wealth.
What Holding Crypto Means for Your Estate Plan
About Swier Law Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group
- Estate Planning: Wills & Living Trusts
- Legacy Planning
- Family-Owned Businesses & Farms
- Powers of Attorney & Living Wills
- IRA & Retirement Planning
- Asset Protection & Business Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Trust Administration & Probate
Take a look at our valuable estate planning books and articles. Our materials are full of tips and advice. All materials are written by the law firm's nationally recognized estate planning attorneys and provide detailed South Dakota-specific information designed to help anyone with estate planning issues. You can request your free copy by clicking on the book cover below.