The book is intended to help accident victims who have been injured in Sioux Falls and throughout South Dakota and addresses many aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in our state's personal injury cases.
Scott Swier and Scott Hoy authored the book which is a valuable reference for anyone who wants to understand what to expect in South Dakota after an automobile accident. In this volume, the authors gives readers answers to their most common automobile accident questions, including:
- Seven Immediate "To Do's" After A South Dakota Automobile Accident
- Seven Records That Need To Be Kept After A South Dakota Automobile Accident
- Ten Tips to Maximize Recovery After A South Dakota Automobile Accident
- Ten Questions Asked In A South Dakota Automobile Accident Case
- Ten Things Your Lawyer Should Do After A South Dakota Automobile Accident
- Forty Things Our Law Firm Does For You Before Trial
- And much more. . .