What You Need to Know About Child Custody and Divorce Law in South Dakota
Every child custody and divorce case in South Dakota is different. Some are contested, while others are not.
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable resource for anyone in South Dakota who wants to understand the "ins and outs" of child custody and divorce law in our state. In this compact volume, Swier Law Firm's Family Law Practice Group gives readers answers to their most common child custody and divorce law questions.
This Book Will Answer These Questions:
- What is marriage in South Dakota?
- What are the rights and obligations of marriage?
- What are Premarital Agreements?
- What is an annulment?
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- How is property divided in a divorce?
- How is child custody and visitation determined?
- How is child support determined?
- Can child custody and visitation be modified?
- 30 Tips for Your Child Custody Case
- And much more...
Don't worry - requesting this book doesn't automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.