Swier Law Firm recently published a new book titled The Unwed Parent's Guidebook.
Swier Law Firm's Family Law Practice Group authored the book which explains important concepts for unwed parents in a logical and user-friendly style. As with the other books in Swier Law Firm's popular series, The Unwed Parent's Guidebook is updated to reflect recent changes in this important area.
The book's clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes it a valuable resource for any unwed parent in South Dakota. In this compact volume, Swier Law Firm gives readers answers to their most common parenting questions, including
- Does the father need to be notified?
- What are a father’s prenatal rights?
- How is paternity established?
- How are parental rights asserted?
- How is child support determined?
- Communication logs template
- And much more . . .