What You Need To Know As An Unwed Parent In South Dakota
How do successful single parents keep it all together? We know that single parents and their kids can flourish, and there are plenty of examples to prove it.
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes The Unwed Parent's Guidebook™ a valuable resource for any unwed parent in South Dakota. In this compact volume, Swier Law Firm's Family Law Practice Group gives readers answers to their most common parental questions as well as links to current forms and guidelines.
This Book Will Answer These Questions:
- Does the other parent need to be notified?
- What are the other parent's prenatal rights?
- How is paternity established?
- How are parental rights asserted?
- How is child support determined?
- Communication logs template
- And much more . . .
Don’t worry – requesting this book doesn’t automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.