Who can solemnize a marriage in South Dakota?

A marriage can be solemnized by a justice of the Supreme Court, a judge of the circuit court, a magistrate, a mayor, or any person authorized by a church to solemnize marriages.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones