When can a child tell a South Dakota court if she wants to live with Mom or Dad?

If the child is of a sufficient age to form an intelligent preference, a court may consider that preference in determining child custody. 

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones