What should I do if my ex-spouse continues to violate a South Dakota Protection Order?

If your ex-spouse continues making prohibited contact with you, directly or indirectly, at your home, place of work, or any other place, after the Protection Order has been entered, contact 911 or your emergency police number for immediate assistance