My wife and I signed a premarital agreement before our marriage. My wife now wants to change this agreement. How can a premarital agreement be changed in South Dakota?

In South Dakota, once the parties have been married, a premarital agreement may be amended or revoked only by a written agreement signed by the parties.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones