My ex-spouse in Sioux Falls has claimed that I am in contempt of our child custody and visitation order. Do I have any rights?

Yes.  Under South Dakota law, an alleged contemnor has the right to remain silent and the right to counsel.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones