My ex-spouse in Brookings does not abide by our child custody agreement. Is there anything I can do?

Yes.  Under South Dakota law, any court order relating to child custody or visitation can be enforced by contempt.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones