In South Dakota, can a premarital agreement be changed after you’ve been married?

Maybe. However, once you're married, a premarital agreement can only be changed or revoked by a written agreement signed by both spouses

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones