In South Dakota, can the paternity of my child be established if the father is living in Wyoming?

Yes.  South Dakota has agreements with other states which may allow you to seek paternity, even if the father is in Wyoming.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones