In an annulment action, can a South Dakota court award child custody and child support?

Yes. In any annulment case, the court may give direction for the custody, care, and education of the children of the marriage. 

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones