If an annulment is granted in South Dakota, can a former spouse be provided with financial assistance or maintenance?

Yes. If an annulment is granted, the court may provide for the maintenance of a former spouse to the extent the court deems it proper. However, the court can vacate or modify this maintenance at any time.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones