In South Dakota, can I change my premarital agreement after I'm married?

It depends. In South Dakota, once the parties have been married, a premarital agreement may be amended or revoked only by a written agreement signed by the parties.

For more information about premarital agreements in South Dakota, click here.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones