After My South Dakota Divorce Is Finalized, Can I Be Given My Maiden Name?


Yes. Whenever a divorce is granted, the court may, in its discretion or upon the request of either person, restore the spouse’s maiden name or the legal name used before the marriage to the spouse. 

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment