The term "assets" includes essentially everything you own in any form whether or not they have value. This includes, but is not limited to: bank accounts, stocks, jewelry, cars, clothes, real estate and even includes digital assets (e-mail, blog, photos, etc.).
What are considered "assets" under the South Dakota probate code?
About Swier Law Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group
- Estate Planning: Wills & Living Trusts
- Legacy Planning
- Family-Owned Businesses & Farms
- Powers of Attorney & Living Wills
- IRA & Retirement Planning
- Asset Protection & Business Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Trust Administration & Probate
Take a look at our valuable estate planning books and articles. Our materials are full of tips and advice. All materials are written by the law firm's nationally recognized estate planning attorneys and provide detailed South Dakota-specific information designed to help anyone with estate planning issues. You can request your free copy by clicking on the book cover below.