Your Trusted Source For South Dakota Injury Claims
Selecting the best law firm for your personal injury case is an important decision. Our Personal Litigation Practice Group has experience providing exceptional legal services to clients in state and federal courts across South Dakota and the region. Our attorneys carefully review each case to determine the proper course of action, which may include negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
In 2017, Swier Law Firm and Hoy Trial Lawyers announced a bold new strategic alliance to better serve our personal litigation clients throughout South Dakota and the region. The attorneys at our law firms have a track record of handling complex and high-profile cases. This one-of-a-kind alliance provides a collaboration between our law firms' personal injury, workers compensation, wrongful death, and insurance bad faith practices and will allow us to provide each client with personalized, first-class legal representation.
Exceptional work by Swier Law Firm and Hoy Trial Lawyers has been recognized by national publications and among legal professionals, including:
- 10.0 "Superb" rating by AVVO, the highest rating within the professional review process
- US News and World Report - Best Law Firms in America
- South Dakota's Trial Lawyer of the Year
- South Dakota Super Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers College
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers - "Top 100 Trial Lawyers"
- National Trial Lawyers - "Top 40 Attorneys Under the Age of 40"
- South Dakota's Young Lawyer of the Year
- South Dakota Trial Academy
- Insurance Bad Faith Trial Lawyers Association
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Our law firms have literally "written the book" on personal injury cases in South Dakota. The South Dakota Automobile Accident Handbook and The South Dakota Motorcycle Accident Handbook were written by our experienced attorneys and are recognized as the premier resources in South Dakota to help accident victims and their families understand their legal rights, the insurance claim process, and the court system.
Swier Law Firm and Hoy Trial Lawyers accept personal litigation cases on a statewide basis. We carefully select our clients and cases so that we can focus our expertise on winning the cases we do accept. When you hire our law firms, and we accept your case, you can be sure that we will give your case the attention it deserves.