My nephew was recently killed in an accident in South Dakota. I have been named my nephew's Personal Representative. I live in Virginia and will need to manage any legal action from Virginia. What should I do?

First, you need to contact an experienced wrongful death lawyer in South Dakota.  Wrongful death claims are complicated and they require time and resources to pursue. 

Second, you should contact the attorney promptly so that attorney can begin an investigation.