Under South Dakota law, any person can make a contract except (1) minors; (2) persons of unsound mind; and (3) persons deprived of civil rights.
In South Dakota, who can make a contract?
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Cyber Law and Cyber Security
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws,
Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.