Western Echosystems Technology, Inc. (Western) provided consulting services to GreenHunter Wind Energy (the LLC) for the latter’s wind turbine farm in Wyoming. The LLC, however, failed to pay Western anything.
South Dakota Business Law - Single-Member LLC's Veil Pierced In Greenhunter
Founding Member, Attorney At Law
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws, Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.