When an entrepreneur is creating or implementing a business plan, one of the most overlooked costs is the business's legal risk and liability. It seems rather pessimistic to have a line item in your budget for lawsuits. Business litigation is rather common, but it is not inevitable, especially if you plan ahead.
Legal Liability and Your South Dakota Small Business
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Cyber Law and Cyber Security
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws,
Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.
Post A Comment