Swier Law Firm is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our staff and helping our clients to do the same. The well-being of our SLF family, including employees, clients, and community partners remains our most important priority. As we continue to monitor the quickly evolving news related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share what we are doing to protect you at our offices:
- We are rescheduling appointments for clients who are ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms until the symptoms have subsided. If your legal matter is urgent, we’ll make every effort to use the technology you are most comfortable with (e.g. Apple FaceTime, Google Duo on Android, Zoom, etc.) to honor your appointment.
- We are suspending all educational seminars until further notice.
- Employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms are required to stay home until their symptoms have subsided.
- We are thoroughly cleaning all surfaces after meeting with each client.
- We are refraining from shaking hands with clients.
- We are washing our hands frequently.
We have created this webpage to provide you with the latest information.
Thank you for your patience and your trust. We are prepared to push through these challenges with you, with the safety of every member of our SLF family at the forefront of every decision we make.
We look forward to seeing you soon.