Swier Law Firm is proud to support our soldiers near and far! For this campaign, we send care packages to soldiers overseas each month. The boxes include all sorts of fun things and yummy goodies. If you would like to add anything to the next box being sent out, feel free to drop items off at any of our 5 offices throughout South Dakota. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Here is a list of some of the things we can send:
• A thank you note
• Pictures that your kiddos color
• Local postcards
• Cough drops
• Lip balm
• Sunflower seeds
• Protein bars
• Salted Peanuts
• Paper or pens to use when writing home
• Playing cards or other games
• Lotion, hair products, other toiletries that are not flammable, combustible and no razors. Travel sized only and no hotel samples
• Sunscreen or bug spray
• Stuffies for them to hand out to local kids
Other things to keep in mind:
1. It will take up to 4 weeks for the soldiers to receive the package.
2. No homemade food
3. Every package or letter that goes over is read and inspected by customs and censors.
4. Please check expiration dates on items. Anything with an expired date will be thrown away by the "censors" when it arrives.