The Best Time To Clean Your (Criminal Record) Slate is NOW!


Start 2020 off with a clean slate, and more importantly, a clean record.
After all, one mistake doesn't have to ruin your life!

A brush with the criminal justice system may result in a permanent mark on your record. Employers, landlords, and other entities can easily see if you have been convicted of a crime.



You need to protect yourself, your livelihood, and your reputation from the costs that come from a criminal record. When you have your record sealed, your conviction is no longer a public record.

For a limited time we are offering to help you seek to seal your criminal conviction starting at $895. Sealing the record in South Dakota requires a relatively small investment for a potentially significant benefit.

To explore your options or to talk with an attorney, call us at 605-275-5669.

The call is FREE but the impact this could have on your life is priceless.

Act now as this opportunity closes on July 15, 2020

Are you interested? Learn more below:


Question #1 - What is a Suspended Imposition of Sentence?

A suspended imposition of sentence seals your criminal conviction and does not require a judgment of guilt. It may be used in certain cases for both a felony and a misdemeanor crime. 


Question #2 - Am I eligible for a Suspended Imposition of Sentence?

Maybe. However, to be eligible, you must have no prior felony conviction.


Question #3 - If I receive a Suspended Imposition of Sentence, is my criminal record sealed?

Yes (under most circumstances). Receiving a suspended imposition of sentence seals your record to the public - i.e. employers, insurance companies, federal student aid, etc. However, a suspended imposition of sentence does not hide your record from law enforcement or the courts.


Question #4 - If I receive a Suspended Imposition of Sentence, can I still be placed on probation?

Yes. A court can still place you on probation upon certain terms and conditions.


Question #5 - Am I automatically entitled to receive a Suspended Imposition of Sentence?

No. A court has the ultimate discretion to grant or deny a suspended imposition of sentence.

Fill Out the Form Below