Property Damage Claims: Your (Legal) Survival Guide To Handling A Property Damage Claim WITHOUT A Lawyer
Do you have property damage from an automobile or motorcycle accident? With our friends at Hoy Trial Lawyers, we have written the book on what to do if you have suffered a property damage loss. The Aftermath of an Accident: Property Damage Claims - Your (Legal) Survival Guide To Handling A Property Damage Claim WITHOUT a Lawyer is a straightforward guide of how you can advocate for yourself and negotiate a property settlement claim that works for you now and in the future!
Our New Property Damage Book Answers The Following Questions:
- Should I see a doctor after an accident?
- How do I file an injury claim?
- The other driver’s insurance company gave me a release to sign – is it safe to sign it or will I “sign away my rights” with the release?
- I own an older vehicle that suffered some damage and I want to have it repaired, but the insurance company considers my vehicle a “total loss." Do I have to accept the conclusion?
- This was my only vehicle – what do I do now?
- If I have to arrange for a rental car, do I have to pay for it or will the other driver’s insurance company pay for the rental car?
Don’t worry - requesting this book doesn’t automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC or Hoy Trial Lawyers. Also, your information will never be sold or shared with any third parties.