Your (Legal) Survival Guide To Handling A Property Damage Claim WITHOUT A Lawyer™

Swier Law Firm Property Damage Claims Book

Do you have property damage from an automobile or motorcycle accident? With our friends at Hoy Trial Lawyers, Swier Law Firm has written the book on what to do if you have suffered a property damage loss. The Aftermath of an Accident: Property Damage Claims - Your (Legal) Survival Guide To Handling A Property Damage Claim WITHOUT a Lawyer™ is a common sense guide of how you can advocate for yourself and negotiate a property settlement claim that works for you now and in the future!

Our New Property Damage Book Answers The Following Questions:

  • Should I see a doctor after an accident?
  • How do I file a property damage claim?
  • Do I have to accept a settlement offer?
  • The other driver’s insurance company gave me a release to sign – is it safe to sign it or will I “sign away my rights” with the release?
  • I own an older vehicle that suffered some damage and I want to have it repaired, but the insurance company considers my vehicle a “total loss." Do I have to accept the conclusion?
  • This was my only vehicle – what do I do now?
  • If I have to arrange for a rental car, do I have to pay for it or will the other driver’s insurance company pay for the rental car?
  • And much more . . .

Don’t worry - requesting this book doesn’t automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC or Hoy Trial Lawyers. Also, your information will never be sold or shared with any third parties.

Fill Out the Form Below