The State Bar Association’s Business Law Committee serves as a forum to educate members on recent developments and current issues in all fields of business law; provides a vehicle for the business bar to communicate with the general public, the South Dakota Legislature, regulatory agencies, business trade associations, and other interested groups.
Bill Blewett Appointed to South Dakota Bar Association's 2015-2016 Business Law Committee
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws,
Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.