My child and I live in Sioux Falls. How do I know if my child is eligible for tribal membership under the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA)?

All tribes have the right to determine who is a member of their tribe, and different tribes have different requirements for eligibility.  In order to understand these requirements for the particular tribe in question, you should contact the child's tribe.

Brooke Swier Schloss
Connect with me
Family Law and Estate Planning attorney helping families across South Dakota plan and protect their loved ones