I was involved in a car accident in Sioux Falls and the other driver has no insurance. What can I do?

In South Dakota, if you are struck by a driver who doesn't have insurance, your uninsured motorist insurance (UM) pays for injury expenses for you and any passengers in your vehicle up to your policy limits.