I was hurt by a hit-and-run driver in Sioux Falls. How do I get my car fixed and pay my medical bills?

Unfortunately, hit-and-run accidents are becoming more common in South Dakota. 

If you are hurt by a hit-and-run driver, look at the Uninsured Motorist (UM) coverage on your auto insurance policy. This coverage is available to people who want to make sure they will have insurance coverage if they are injured by a hit-and-run driver.