I've just been appointed as Personal Representative of my uncle's estate in Madison. In South Dakota, can I be paid for my personal representative services?


Yes.  Under South Dakota law, a Personal Representative is entitled to reasonable compensation for services.

Scott Swier
Connect with me
Founding Member, Attorney At Law