Can I recover the income that I've lost because of my South Dakota car accident injuries?


Yes. Any income that you can prove you lost as a direct result of your car accident injuries may be part of the damages that you recover in a car accident case. This includes income that you earn if you work for someone else as an employee, income that you earn as an independent contractor, or income that you earn from being self-employed.