With the current health emergency retailers face unprecedented issues. Closing stores, limiting hours, changing order patterns, remote work — all of these issues have joined basic survival as retailers contend with sudden and unpredictable challenges during the coronavirus pandemic. And while retailers are most likely not liable for any legal exposure, there are legal and ethical issues presented by the current crisis that need retail attention regardless of size and legal expertise.
Three Big Legal Issues Businesses Face From The Coronavirus
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Cyber Law and Cyber Security
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws,
Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.