If you are in the business of gathering news - this FREE event is for you! Reporting on civil cases, criminal cases and trials can be confusing, but we're here to help clear things up.
Please join Swier Law Firm at the first-ever Swier Law University for Media "Lunch and Learn" on Friday, September 28, 2018.
What you will learn:
- The difference between criminal and civil law
- Main principles of law including how courts operate
- Legal procedures and terms
- What is South Dakota's Open Records Act?
- What is South Dakota's Open Meeting Law?
For those who cannot attend in person, there will be a livestream link sent out closer to the event.
Seating is limited so please RSVP by Wednesday, September 26, 2018. We look forward to seeing you there!
WHAT: Swier Law Firm University for Media "Lunch and Learn"
WHEN: Friday, September 28, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Marco, Inc., 4001 North Lewis Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
If you have questions, please contact us via email at [email protected]