Lindsay M. Harris has published a lead article for the February 2017 issue of Dakota Farmer Magazine. Lindsay's article - "Legal Matters: Will a Deadlock Destroy Your Farm?" - examines the importance of an operating agreement when partners disagree.
Lindsay M. Harris Featured in February 2017 Issue of Dakota Farmer Magazine
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws,
Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.