As the federal government looks to "close the digital divide" in rural communities across the country, South Dakota will receive nearly $4.9 million over the next 10 years to invest in rural broadband.
FCC looks to 'close the digital divide,' provide $4.9 million for S.D. rural broadband
About Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group
Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Practice Group handles the following types of cases:
- Cyber Law and Cyber Security
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- General Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Dissolution
- Conducting Internal Investigations for Boards, Board Committees and General Counsel
- Preparing, Revising and Updating Governance and Compliance Materials, including Bylaws,
Committee Charters, and Compliance Policies.
To learn more about business and corporate legal issues in South Dakota, contact Swier Law Firm.
About Swier Law Firm
As one of South Dakota's leading law firms, Swier Law Firm delivers creative and custom legal solutions to local, regional, and national clients of all sizes. The Firm thrives on delivering exceptional legal services for clients with high expectations. With offices across South Dakota, Swier Law Firm stands apart based on our nationally recognized experience, responsiveness, and results. We offer numerous locations throughout South Dakota and provide innovative legal services while keeping our client’s needs in mind.
The Firm's wide range of practice areas enables us to maintain cutting-edge experience and in-depth knowledge of the challenges faced by our clients so that we can provide the most effective legal solutions.