Kyle Allen serves as a key member of Swier Law Firm's Business & Corporate Law Practice Group. Her practice focuses on business transactions, trademarks, copyrights, and intellectual property law. Kyle also counsels clients on business and intellectual property issues to help avoid future litigation.
Kyle earned her BSBA in Finance and Banking from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and her law degree from the University of South Dakota School of Law. She is a member of the Nebraska and Kansas Bar Associations.
Kyle grew up on Omaha, Nebraska. She and her husband have two sons. In her spare time, Kyle enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and exploring new local restaurants.
- How Do I Maintain A Federal Trademark Registration For My South Dakota Business? (2018)
- How Do Domain Names, Business Name Registrations, And Trademarks Differ? (2018)
- What Is A Trademark And Do I Need One For My South Dakota Business? (2018)
- Trademarks And Copyrights - Are These The Same Things? (2018)
- What Is A Service Mark And Do I Need One For My South Dakota Business? (2018)