What You Need to Know As an Unwed Parent in South Dakota
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable resource for any unwed parent in South Dakota. In this compact volume, Rebekkah Steinwand of Swier Law Firm's Family Law Practice Group gives readers answers to their most common parental questions as well as links to current forms and guidelines.
This Book Will Teach You:
- Does the father need to be notified?
- What are a father’s prenatal rights?
- How is paternity established?
- How are parental rights asserted?
- How is child support determined?
- Communication logs template
- And much more . . .
Don’t worry – requesting this book doesn’t automatically make you a client of Swier Law Firm, Prof. LLC. Also, your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.